I knew it! Also Etrigan The Demon for some reason…
This is hilarious. Remember, DON’T LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH! Also cake and vagina. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
Foster Friess is the sugar daddy bankrolling Rick Santorum’s Super PAC The Red White and Blue Fund, and he said something incredibly stupid on tv:
This contraceptive thing, my gosh, it’s so inexpensive. Back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraceptives. The gals put it between their knees and it wasn’t that costly.
This has lead to more backlash and more evidence of the GOPs War on Women. So much so that Rick Santorum has turned to Newt’s old standby of attacking the press instead of talking about the issue:
- If you remember the Susan G Komen dumping Planned Parenthood debacle, don’t think that’s the end, because the Republicans have gone full speed crazy into the War on Contraception as part of their War on Women and War on the Poor.
- The Virginia House of Delegates just passed a bill requiring a vaginal ultrasound before you get an abortion.
- A Sioux City Iowa Bishop demands violent opposition to birth control
- Awesome Virginia State Senator Janet Howell struck back with a joke amendment demanding men get rectal exams for ED medicine. It did not make the final bill.
- Not to be outdone, now the Virginia House of Delegates passed a “zygote is a person” law! It is unknown if under this bill you can deduct used tampons as dependents on your taxes
- And here is Ron Paul ranting about “honest rape.”
- Reddit reluctantly agreed to take down boards containing child porn after being shamed by the goons at SomethingAwful. But don’t worry, this was waiting at Reddit:
- If you remember this super-racist commercial from Michigan senate candidate Peter Hoekstra –
Then you will be happy to know it has killed his poll numbers.
- Romney got googlebombed!
- The TSA is using body scanners to peep on hot chicks
- Certified Nutjob Bill Turner has scribed a pretty kickin’ Super Obama Conspiracy rant
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits, #snakeoil Tags: abortion, Bill Turner, Family Research Council, Global Warming, insemination with marxist crap, Invade all vaginas!, Janet Howell, Matt Bors, Mitt Romney, Peter Hoekstra, Planned Parenthood, rape, Reddit, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Susan G Komen, TSA, Virginia, Walker Nickless, War on Women
And you know what that means….
Disgusting pick up line tips! (sponsored by TeaParty.net)
And everyone is secretly gay…
Uh-oh! It looks like the latest Birther lawsuit has been thrown out like every other Birther lawsuit. You know what that means – FreeRepublic posters gone wild! And here is our Death Threat of the Day!
“Turn This Ship Around” is a real ad from Mark Oxner, who is battling Alan Grayson in Florida.
Help turn this ship around! Go to http://MarkOxnerForCongress.com to stop Obama and his pet progressive parrot, Alan Grayson! Share with everyone to give Grayson the bird
- Alabama State Senator Shadrack McGill (R, of course!) thinks the Bible says we should give teachers crappy pay. He doesn’t think that about Alabama State Senators, as he voted for his own 67% salary increase. Like Jesus would do.
- A 14-year-old home schooled girl asked the Maryland state lawmakers to ban same-sex marriage for her birthday. Then her mom showed up in the ThinkProgress comments and began yelling at everyone
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus compared President Obama to the captain of the crashed Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia, the guy who ran off and abandoned people to die. The comment was so bad, even Michael Steele was shocked!
- In other Eliminationist news, Michael Reagan called liberals termites “eating away at the foundations” of America.
- War Criminal US Representative Allen West (R, of course!) says Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the chairman of the Democrat National Committee [Debbie Wasserman-Schultz] need to “get the hell out of the United States of America.”
- Florida State Representative Rachel Burgin (R, of course!) forgot to remove the ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) boilerplate from the pre-written legislation they sent her to submit! But only a fool would think she was bought and sold by these goons.
- Pity the poor Koch Brothers…
- When Is White History Month dot Tumblr
- Things are getting stupid all over…
A new requirement enacted in North Dakota mandates that the health education provided in the state include information on the benefits of abstinence “until and within marriage.”
- Iowa US Senator Chuck Grassley (R, or course!) goes nuts on the Senate floor over Obama’s recess appointments.
- North Carolina State Representative Larry Pittman (R, of course!) says we need to bring back public hangings, starting with abortion providers.
- Info about all of Mitt Romney’s offshore accounts
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R, of course!) said “The fact of the matter is, I think people would have been happy to have a referendum on civil rights rather than fighting and dying in the streets in the South,” while referring to a gay marriage initiative, causing much criticism.
- This is an actual shirt:
- China made their own bootleg Ford F-150
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: abortion, Abstinence doesn't work, Alabama, ALEC, Allen West, Chris Christie, Chuck Grassley, education, Florida, home schooled, Iowa, Jesus, Koch Brothers, Larry Pittman, Maryland, Michael Reagan, Michael Steele, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rachel Burgin, Reince Priebus, secret homosexual agenda, Shadrack McGill, Terrence Nowicki Jr, Wingnut Wear