SNL is funny again!
This is hilarious. Remember, DON’T LET YOUR CHILDREN WATCH! Also cake and vagina. NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!
- If you remember the Susan G Komen dumping Planned Parenthood debacle, don’t think that’s the end, because the Republicans have gone full speed crazy into the War on Contraception as part of their War on Women and War on the Poor.
- The Virginia House of Delegates just passed a bill requiring a vaginal ultrasound before you get an abortion.
- A Sioux City Iowa Bishop demands violent opposition to birth control
- Awesome Virginia State Senator Janet Howell struck back with a joke amendment demanding men get rectal exams for ED medicine. It did not make the final bill.
- Not to be outdone, now the Virginia House of Delegates passed a “zygote is a person” law! It is unknown if under this bill you can deduct used tampons as dependents on your taxes
- And here is Ron Paul ranting about “honest rape.”
- Reddit reluctantly agreed to take down boards containing child porn after being shamed by the goons at SomethingAwful. But don’t worry, this was waiting at Reddit:
- If you remember this super-racist commercial from Michigan senate candidate Peter Hoekstra –
Then you will be happy to know it has killed his poll numbers.
- Romney got googlebombed!
- The TSA is using body scanners to peep on hot chicks
- Certified Nutjob Bill Turner has scribed a pretty kickin’ Super Obama Conspiracy rant
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits, #snakeoil Tags: abortion, Bill Turner, Family Research Council, Global Warming, insemination with marxist crap, Invade all vaginas!, Janet Howell, Matt Bors, Mitt Romney, Peter Hoekstra, Planned Parenthood, rape, Reddit, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Susan G Komen, TSA, Virginia, Walker Nickless, War on Women
- Alabama State Senator Shadrack McGill (R, of course!) thinks the Bible says we should give teachers crappy pay. He doesn’t think that about Alabama State Senators, as he voted for his own 67% salary increase. Like Jesus would do.
- A 14-year-old home schooled girl asked the Maryland state lawmakers to ban same-sex marriage for her birthday. Then her mom showed up in the ThinkProgress comments and began yelling at everyone
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus compared President Obama to the captain of the crashed Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia, the guy who ran off and abandoned people to die. The comment was so bad, even Michael Steele was shocked!
- In other Eliminationist news, Michael Reagan called liberals termites “eating away at the foundations” of America.
- War Criminal US Representative Allen West (R, of course!) says Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the chairman of the Democrat National Committee [Debbie Wasserman-Schultz] need to “get the hell out of the United States of America.”
- Florida State Representative Rachel Burgin (R, of course!) forgot to remove the ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) boilerplate from the pre-written legislation they sent her to submit! But only a fool would think she was bought and sold by these goons.
- Pity the poor Koch Brothers…
- When Is White History Month dot Tumblr
- Things are getting stupid all over…
A new requirement enacted in North Dakota mandates that the health education provided in the state include information on the benefits of abstinence “until and within marriage.”
- Iowa US Senator Chuck Grassley (R, or course!) goes nuts on the Senate floor over Obama’s recess appointments.
- North Carolina State Representative Larry Pittman (R, of course!) says we need to bring back public hangings, starting with abortion providers.
- Info about all of Mitt Romney’s offshore accounts
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R, of course!) said “The fact of the matter is, I think people would have been happy to have a referendum on civil rights rather than fighting and dying in the streets in the South,” while referring to a gay marriage initiative, causing much criticism.
- This is an actual shirt:
- China made their own bootleg Ford F-150
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: abortion, Abstinence doesn't work, Alabama, ALEC, Allen West, Chris Christie, Chuck Grassley, education, Florida, home schooled, Iowa, Jesus, Koch Brothers, Larry Pittman, Maryland, Michael Reagan, Michael Steele, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rachel Burgin, Reince Priebus, secret homosexual agenda, Shadrack McGill, Terrence Nowicki Jr, Wingnut Wear
- The party never stops, even when you take a break!
- Politisink salutes Rick Santorum, and hopes the Santorum rises all over the Republican electorate!
- South Carolina State Representative Thad Viers – currently running for Congress – has been arrested for harassing a woman who dumped him. He also has a prior record of leaving threatening answering machine messages on his ex-wife’s boyfriend’s machine. Thad Viers has been called a rising star and was one of the NRCC’s “On The Radar” candidates. He’s now dropped out.
- Another pro-lifer commits violence, setting fire to an abortion clinic. Extra bonus because the guy was a homeless alcoholic who spent all his time protesting that clinic.
- The New Hampshire GOP ave decided they want to take the crown of “Craziest GOP State” from those upstarts in Wisconsin, Utah, and Michigan. Not only has the legislature effectively terminated state education, but now they want to base all laws on the Magna Carta.
- Birther Queen Reverend Dr. Pastor Orly Taitz, Ph.D. Esq. T.E. has won a victory! The victory being not having her case immediately thrown out like almost every other time. So she gets a few weeks to be happy before her case is thrown out.
- Does Abstinence Only education created a generation of bullies?
- The FBI is going after Mitt Romney’s old company, Bain Capital
- A woman damaged a $30 million painting with her butt
- Sadly, Obama never went to Mars.
- Blame Canada and Big Oil for the US carbon emissions standards being trashed.
- Offered without comment (click for big):
- Offered without comment:
- Every time I hear about Sovereign Citizens, they’re going to jail for something horrible.
- Wyoming State Representative Bob Nicholas (GOP, of course!) beat his mentally disabled son outside a restaurant in Florida. Charges were dropped!
- We’ll have some Wingnut Web fun for you soon!
- Cartoon of the Day:
China news is claiming that the Taliban are training monkeys to kill US troops. True or not, it’s hilarious.
For those of you who aren’t scientists, there is a big cabal that controls access to journals. The company that owns Nature is hiking its access fees by 400%. That is ticking off the UCs. This is exciting enough it probably deserves its own entry one day when I am not pressed for time.
Sharron Angle thinks Bob Bennett has “outlived his usefulness”
Republican Pennsylvania governor candidate Tom Corbett says unemployed people just sit there. He really did!
Automated debt collection has gone crazy and is finally ticking off some state legislatures enough they’re demanding more proof of debt. But not enough state legislatures.
If you spend any time like I do on Righwing sites, you probably saw dozens of morons praising bobby Jindal for giving the Feds the finger and going ahead and building sand booms to block the oil. Except those sand booms were freaking stupid and they all washed away during the first storm. And the company that was hired to build them was Jindal’s number 3 donor! More here.
Real Men beat their wives for having a abortion. Liberal pussies put an end to that. – Female WND pundit Jill Stanek
DailyKos is having words with their pollster Research 2000, who they are accusing of fabricating data. Research 2000 is pushing back by declaring DailyKos founder Markos Moulitsas will face “criminal sanctions”. I guess that’s better than releasing your raw data to prove you didn’t just make stuff up…oh, wait, no it’s not. Way to look guilty, Research 2000! At least this drama has given me a reason to read FiveThirtyEight again after getting sick of Nate Silver’s sperglording.
Got raped by dad? God’s plan! – Sharron Angle.
“The Minutemen want to have something to say,” Stark says, as one of the border security advocates begins to ask a question. “Who are you going to kill today?”
After brushing off the congressman’s remark, the activist said, “I want to know why the federal government is not doing anything more to seal the borders of this country.”
“Well, we can’t get enough Minutemen armed,” Stark answered. “We’d like to. Get all the Minutemen armed so they can stop shooting people here.”
“We’ll try to get you some more arms and get you down there,” the congressman added.
Stark then tried to move on to the next question, but the man cut in to ask why his hadn’t been answered.
“The question is, why is the federal government leaving our borders porous for anybody to come in?” the man said.
“Our borders are quite secure, thank you,” Stark responded. “How would you secure it? … Tell me, I’m not the government.”
The man then interrupted Stark, telling the congressman, “This a very serious matter, and you’re sitting there making fun of it.”
“I don’t have to make fun of you, sir,” Stark responded. “You make a fine job [of it] all by yourself.”
Republicans hate the troops, especially homeless troops.