- Alabama State Senator Shadrack McGill (R, of course!) thinks the Bible says we should give teachers crappy pay. He doesn’t think that about Alabama State Senators, as he voted for his own 67% salary increase. Like Jesus would do.
- A 14-year-old home schooled girl asked the Maryland state lawmakers to ban same-sex marriage for her birthday. Then her mom showed up in the ThinkProgress comments and began yelling at everyone
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus compared President Obama to the captain of the crashed Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia, the guy who ran off and abandoned people to die. The comment was so bad, even Michael Steele was shocked!
- In other Eliminationist news, Michael Reagan called liberals termites “eating away at the foundations” of America.
- War Criminal US Representative Allen West (R, of course!) says Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the chairman of the Democrat National Committee [Debbie Wasserman-Schultz] need to “get the hell out of the United States of America.”
- Florida State Representative Rachel Burgin (R, of course!) forgot to remove the ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) boilerplate from the pre-written legislation they sent her to submit! But only a fool would think she was bought and sold by these goons.
- Pity the poor Koch Brothers…
- When Is White History Month dot Tumblr
- Things are getting stupid all over…
A new requirement enacted in North Dakota mandates that the health education provided in the state include information on the benefits of abstinence “until and within marriage.”
- Iowa US Senator Chuck Grassley (R, or course!) goes nuts on the Senate floor over Obama’s recess appointments.
- North Carolina State Representative Larry Pittman (R, of course!) says we need to bring back public hangings, starting with abortion providers.
- Info about all of Mitt Romney’s offshore accounts
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R, of course!) said “The fact of the matter is, I think people would have been happy to have a referendum on civil rights rather than fighting and dying in the streets in the South,” while referring to a gay marriage initiative, causing much criticism.
- This is an actual shirt:
- China made their own bootleg Ford F-150
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: abortion, Abstinence doesn't work, Alabama, ALEC, Allen West, Chris Christie, Chuck Grassley, education, Florida, home schooled, Iowa, Jesus, Koch Brothers, Larry Pittman, Maryland, Michael Reagan, Michael Steele, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rachel Burgin, Reince Priebus, secret homosexual agenda, Shadrack McGill, Terrence Nowicki Jr, Wingnut Wear
NBComcast is a reality. God help us all.
Maine Governor Paul LePage told the NAACP to “kiss my butt” then started rambling on about his “black son”. His full grown black son. Who moved into the house in 2002. After LePage used his dad as a caddy in Jamaica. The grown man has never been adopted by LePage. FYI, LePage ended up going to the NAACP event regardless of his butt kissing fetish.
Alabama Governor Robert Bentley get inaugurated, declares all non-Christians aren’t his brothers and sisters. But he didn’t mean to insult anyone.
RedState’s Erick Erickson is quitting his city council job that he never shows up to to become a radio show host!
Glenn Beck’s new book The Overton Window is at bookstores now, and if you can’t make it to Border’s to read a copy at the cafe without buying it, Media Matters has the breakdown. The important thing to know is “don’t tease the panther.”
Johnson and Johnson hired fake shoppers to buy up bad Motrin so they didn’t have to do a public recall.
Is the Red Dawn remake being kept from theaters by a Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy? Yes, that conspiracy is the Free Market, because MGM is broke. Damn you, Free Market, you commie Marxist Nazi!
Paypal has cut off notorious crazy lady Pam Geller/Atlas Shrugs from taking any more donations. Thus, Paypal and Ebay are now Muslims or something. Hey, maybe you can show your worth on the Free Market now, Pam!
Teabagger and Republican hopeful Rick Barber, running for congress in a primary runoff in Alabama’s Second District, has a new commercial where he has a seance with the Founding Fathers and features pistol imagry and talk of gathering your armies to fight the IRS.
Barber said that using the phrase “gather your armies” and stroking revolutionary-era pistols could lead some to get the wrong impression of his message — but there’s nothing that can be done about that.
“You’ve always got some folks that could take it the wrong way,” he said.
NC Democratic Rep. Bob Etheridge beats up a “college student”, giving Andrew Breitbart’s Big Government project (via the Stage Right Show) another coup. Way to go, Rep Etheridge! I am sure rewarding Breitbart’s buddies by providing a reaction to their harassment techniques will prevent them from going even further in the future!
Alabama GOP governor candidates are having a war of words over who is the most crazy creationist. Not calling the other candidates crazy creationists, they are boasting at how crazy of a creationist they themselves are!
GOP Congressional Candidate Brad Goehring,running for California’s 11th district, posted this on Facebook:
“If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to ‘thin’ the herd,”
Way to be an eliminationalist, Brad Goehring, you with the ironic German name. He later tried to backpedal.