- Donald Trump has gone full birther and released his birth certificate. Except it’s not a real birth certificate. He finally released his real one. Maybe someone can teach him how to use Google and see Obama’s, which has been online for three years now.
- Poor Republican Rep. Dean Duffy can’t live on his meager $174,000 salary.
- Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) feels so strongly about small government he flies overseas on taxpayers’ expense to lobby for stricter abortion controls in Kenya. What controls, considering abortion is illegal in Kenya? He wants to eliminate abortion in cases to protect the life of the mother. Party of Life!
- Tea Party too crazy for most Americans
- Slavery is the new normal
- Michelle Rhee is Waiting for Superman….to make less detectable erasers! In the meantime she’s blaming the messenger.
- The government is probably gonna be shut down.
- Cartoon of the Day:
Kansas Republican Kevin Yoder doesn’t have children, so he hired fake ones, and then also hired lobbyists and executives to play working folk. I guess maybe Yoder can say he’s creating jobs or something…
Bristol Palin is horrible….at acting
California has a Whooping Cough epidemic. I am sure it has nothing to do with crazy idiots who think vaccines cause autism. And by “nothing to do”, I mean “everything to do”! Don’t get your medical advice from unfunny Playboy models, people!
After a story about Jungerman’s trailer ran in Sunday’s Star, however, some readers called him a hypocrite for criticizing others for getting government help while taking government subsidies paid for by taxpayers.
Jungerman said he put up the sign to protest people who pay no taxes, but, “Always have their hand out for whatever the government will give them” in social programs.
Parasites were unavailable for comment…no, wait, Jungerman did comment!
Jack Abramoff – disgraced lobbyist and one of the main reasons why the College Republicans are the scum of the Earth – is now working at a pizza shop in Baltimore.
Maywood, CA is firing everyone and outsourcing the entire city.
The Obama administration is now doing the RIAA and MPAA’s dirty work for them. Should we be using these resources for…fighting terror? Feeding the poor? Helping America not go bankrupt? Nope, sorry, some rich executives need more money to protect their dinosaur industry.
Oh, and General McCrystal is out. Perhaps you have heard about the controversy? It was controversial. The right wing reacts:
The terrorists have won. obama is one of them, no he is the terrorist leader now. Teh Taliba and Al Queda are probably cheering in there caves. obama called pertraus everything but human two years ago at a senate hearing along with others, Clinton, Durbin, Reid, the @#$% from California, Finestein, calling him general betrayus.
Revolution has to start soon. Stay indoors. Stay the hell out of the way as only democrats, socialists and terrorist are targets.
General McCrystal, you are now free to speak the truth about the anal orifice obama, please tell the American people how inept obama really is in fighting this war. In running the country.
God bless you for serving so faithfully under trying circumstances. You won the war but lost the battle to an idiot.