Some roundup stuff from the past week you may have missed…
Republican Delegate Dave Albo, one of the co-sponsors of Virginia’s trans-vaginal ultrasound bill (aka state-sanctioned rape), explains that his wife has stopped having sex with him because of his sponsoring of the bill.
And, yes, the trans-vaginal portion of the bill was modified, but it still passed yesterday
- Bill Koch – major Romney donor – does creepy stuff with women.
- Here’s another Billionaire Behaving Badly
- Pinal County Sheriff, and current Congressional candidate in Arizona’s 4th District Paul Babeu had a huge scandal where he is accused of threatening his undocumented male lover with deportation. That caused him to quit his position in the Mitt Romney campaign, but that’s it. Then some more things came out.
- Indiana State Representative Bob Morris (R- Of course!) refused to sign a pledge congratulating the Girl Scouts on their 100th anniversary “because the organization supports abortion and homosexuality.”
- In response to the flap about Mormons repeatedly baptising Anne Frank and other Holocaust victims, you can go to a website and turn dead Mormons into gay dead Mormons
- Marie Colvin – the most awesome female journalist ever – was killed in Syria
- From Protecting The Vote
- New York State Senator Mark J. Grisant (R, of course!) gets into brawls at casinos and may have been yelling racist remarks at the police.
- Explosives were found in a truck parked near the Kansas Statehouse, and a different nut was arrested for making threats to Governor Sam Brownback.
- Pete Hoekstra tries to erase all evidence of his racist anti-Chinese ad.
- And if you missed Fox News contributor Liz Trotta’s awful comments about women in the military, here it is.
- Picture of the day:
- Cartoon of the day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: Anne Frank, Arizona, Bill Koch, Bob Morris, Dave Albo, Frank VanderSloot, Girl Scouts, Holocaust, Immigration, Indiana, Kansas, Marie Colvin, Mark J. Grisant, Mitt Romney, Mormons, Nate Beeler, New York, not racist, Paul Babeu, Peter Hoekstra, Sam Brownback, Virginia
- 2nd Amendment wackos are driving away tax collectors at Wyoming gun shows. I guess they love America so much they refuse to pay for it.
- I can’t see anything going wrong with our latest secret wars. Oh, wait, these are the cool Secret Wars from Marvel comics…
- Here is a classic Salon story from Feb 2009 about how troops were mistreated upon returning home that you can read if you want to be more depressed.
- Businesses are paying out too much in pensions, then demanding all the money back!
- Twitter drama in Kansas as the Republican campaign for Mike Pompeo Twittered a link to a blog written by crazy racist Sgt. Bob Pinkstaff retired. Democratic candidate Raj Goyle was rather upset and is making a big deal of the issue. Even better, this is actually a close race in conservative Kansas.
Wednesday afternoon a staffer used Twitter to post a link to a blog. That blog, said to be written by Gunnery Sergeant Bob Pinkstaff USMC retired, questions candidate Raj Goyle’s religious beliefs.
Here is an excerpt from the blog as written:
“Just like his evil muslim communist USURPER comrad, barack hussein obama, This goyle character is just another “turban topper” we don’t need in congress or any political office that deals with the U.S. Constitution, Christianity and the United States of America!!!”
Sgt. Pinkstaff is a mainstay on many Ning sites, including Resistnet, and we’ve featured him in some of the Wingnut Webs in the past. And now you can see his whole pink staff in human form (staff not seen) in this news report of the incident.
- Cartoon of the Day:
Kansas Republican Kevin Yoder doesn’t have children, so he hired fake ones, and then also hired lobbyists and executives to play working folk. I guess maybe Yoder can say he’s creating jobs or something…
Bristol Palin is horrible….at acting
California has a Whooping Cough epidemic. I am sure it has nothing to do with crazy idiots who think vaccines cause autism. And by “nothing to do”, I mean “everything to do”! Don’t get your medical advice from unfunny Playboy models, people!
After a story about Jungerman’s trailer ran in Sunday’s Star, however, some readers called him a hypocrite for criticizing others for getting government help while taking government subsidies paid for by taxpayers.
Jungerman said he put up the sign to protest people who pay no taxes, but, “Always have their hand out for whatever the government will give them” in social programs.
Parasites were unavailable for comment…no, wait, Jungerman did comment!