- Alabama State Senator Shadrack McGill (R, of course!) thinks the Bible says we should give teachers crappy pay. He doesn’t think that about Alabama State Senators, as he voted for his own 67% salary increase. Like Jesus would do.
- A 14-year-old home schooled girl asked the Maryland state lawmakers to ban same-sex marriage for her birthday. Then her mom showed up in the ThinkProgress comments and began yelling at everyone
- RNC Chairman Reince Priebus compared President Obama to the captain of the crashed Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia, the guy who ran off and abandoned people to die. The comment was so bad, even Michael Steele was shocked!
- In other Eliminationist news, Michael Reagan called liberals termites “eating away at the foundations” of America.
- War Criminal US Representative Allen West (R, of course!) says Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and the chairman of the Democrat National Committee [Debbie Wasserman-Schultz] need to “get the hell out of the United States of America.”
- Florida State Representative Rachel Burgin (R, of course!) forgot to remove the ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) boilerplate from the pre-written legislation they sent her to submit! But only a fool would think she was bought and sold by these goons.
- Pity the poor Koch Brothers…
- When Is White History Month dot Tumblr
- Things are getting stupid all over…
A new requirement enacted in North Dakota mandates that the health education provided in the state include information on the benefits of abstinence “until and within marriage.”
- Iowa US Senator Chuck Grassley (R, or course!) goes nuts on the Senate floor over Obama’s recess appointments.
- North Carolina State Representative Larry Pittman (R, of course!) says we need to bring back public hangings, starting with abortion providers.
- Info about all of Mitt Romney’s offshore accounts
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R, of course!) said “The fact of the matter is, I think people would have been happy to have a referendum on civil rights rather than fighting and dying in the streets in the South,” while referring to a gay marriage initiative, causing much criticism.
- This is an actual shirt:
- China made their own bootleg Ford F-150
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: abortion, Abstinence doesn't work, Alabama, ALEC, Allen West, Chris Christie, Chuck Grassley, education, Florida, home schooled, Iowa, Jesus, Koch Brothers, Larry Pittman, Maryland, Michael Reagan, Michael Steele, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, North Carolina, North Dakota, Rachel Burgin, Reince Priebus, secret homosexual agenda, Shadrack McGill, Terrence Nowicki Jr, Wingnut Wear