- The party never stops, even when you take a break!
- Politisink salutes Rick Santorum, and hopes the Santorum rises all over the Republican electorate!
- South Carolina State Representative Thad Viers – currently running for Congress – has been arrested for harassing a woman who dumped him. He also has a prior record of leaving threatening answering machine messages on his ex-wife’s boyfriend’s machine. Thad Viers has been called a rising star and was one of the NRCC’s “On The Radar” candidates. He’s now dropped out.
- Another pro-lifer commits violence, setting fire to an abortion clinic. Extra bonus because the guy was a homeless alcoholic who spent all his time protesting that clinic.
- The New Hampshire GOP ave decided they want to take the crown of “Craziest GOP State” from those upstarts in Wisconsin, Utah, and Michigan. Not only has the legislature effectively terminated state education, but now they want to base all laws on the Magna Carta.
- Birther Queen Reverend Dr. Pastor Orly Taitz, Ph.D. Esq. T.E. has won a victory! The victory being not having her case immediately thrown out like almost every other time. So she gets a few weeks to be happy before her case is thrown out.
- Does Abstinence Only education created a generation of bullies?
- The FBI is going after Mitt Romney’s old company, Bain Capital
- A woman damaged a $30 million painting with her butt
- Sadly, Obama never went to Mars.
- Blame Canada and Big Oil for the US carbon emissions standards being trashed.
- Offered without comment (click for big):
- Offered without comment:
- Every time I hear about Sovereign Citizens, they’re going to jail for something horrible.
- Wyoming State Representative Bob Nicholas (GOP, of course!) beat his mentally disabled son outside a restaurant in Florida. Charges were dropped!
- We’ll have some Wingnut Web fun for you soon!
- Cartoon of the Day: