- 2nd Amendment wackos are driving away tax collectors at Wyoming gun shows. I guess they love America so much they refuse to pay for it.
- I can’t see anything going wrong with our latest secret wars. Oh, wait, these are the cool Secret Wars from Marvel comics…
- Here is a classic Salon story from Feb 2009 about how troops were mistreated upon returning home that you can read if you want to be more depressed.
- Businesses are paying out too much in pensions, then demanding all the money back!
- Twitter drama in Kansas as the Republican campaign for Mike Pompeo Twittered a link to a blog written by crazy racist Sgt. Bob Pinkstaff retired. Democratic candidate Raj Goyle was rather upset and is making a big deal of the issue. Even better, this is actually a close race in conservative Kansas.
Wednesday afternoon a staffer used Twitter to post a link to a blog. That blog, said to be written by Gunnery Sergeant Bob Pinkstaff USMC retired, questions candidate Raj Goyle’s religious beliefs.
Here is an excerpt from the blog as written:
“Just like his evil muslim communist USURPER comrad, barack hussein obama, This goyle character is just another “turban topper” we don’t need in congress or any political office that deals with the U.S. Constitution, Christianity and the United States of America!!!”
Sgt. Pinkstaff is a mainstay on many Ning sites, including Resistnet, and we’ve featured him in some of the Wingnut Webs in the past. And now you can see his whole pink staff in human form (staff not seen) in this news report of the incident.
- Cartoon of the Day: