- Been sick so sorry about the lack of updates.
- Speaking of sick…fake ACORN pimp, failed wiretapper, and Breitbart’s best bud James O’Keefe was caught trying to “seduce” a CNN anchor or something. Whatever it was, it is hilarious he thought he could pull it off. Here are some of the documents about it, a pro-read.
- Time Magazine writes an article about the militia movement.
- Things that make you hang your head in shame:
U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago.
Many of those infected were encouraged to pass the infection onto others as part of the study
- Ohio-13 GOP congressional candidate Tom Ganley is accused of picking up a woman at a teabagger rally, taking her back to his office, and trying to teabag her himself.
Ganley told her he wanted her to dominate her, parade her on a leash and have sex with her in front of his “play friends,” the suit says. It accuses him of grabbing her from behind, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her and, despite her resistance, reaching into her pants.
Yeah, but liberals are the sick perverts…
Tom Ganley has been sued like hundreds of times before, though that was all related to business problems.
D.C. Douglas has a new video about NOH8
- Saxby Chambliss reportedly fired that unnamed staffer who was posting hate stuff.
- Meg Whitman hates illegals, except when they’re doing her dishes and raising her kids.
- Blackwater is still around and still getting government contracts.
- Cartoons of the Day:
Find out what would happen if the Tea Party took over the Funnies Page! Click through to see all the comics!