- ThinkProgress is kicking ass in finding out all the overseas money the US Chamber of Commerce is getting and spending on attack ads against mainly Democratic candidates – $885,000 so far!
- Media Matters interviewed Byron Williams, the guy who got into a gunfight on the highway with police while on his way to murder people in the ACLU and the Tides Foundation after getting the idea from Glenn Beck – “Progressive Hunter”
- People are freaking out about Campbell’s halal soup. The same morons who got upset over Rachel Ray’s scarf.
- How could this have gone wrong?
NEW YORK (AP) — In an effort to rush through thousands of home foreclosures since 2007, financial institutions and their mortgage servicing departments hired hair stylists, Walmart floor workers and people who had worked on assembly lines and installed them in “foreclosure expert” jobs with no formal training, a Florida lawyer says.
In depositions released Tuesday, many of those workers testified that they barely knew what a mortgage was. Some couldn’t define the word “affidavit.” Others didn’t know what a complaint was, or even what was meant by personal property. Most troubling, several said they knew they were lying when they signed the foreclosure affidavits and that they agreed with the defense lawyers’ accusations about document fraud.
- American Family Association blogger Bryan Fischer claimed Jesus wanted the house that burned down because the guy didn’t pay the fire department $75 to burn down. And he’s doubling down on it! Jesus – crazed arsonist???
- Glenn Beck is picking a fight with Donald Duck over some video mashups, even trying to see if they were federally funded by the stimulus! http://tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/glenn-beck-donald-duck-is-a-government-agent-video.php?ref=fpb
- Nazi Cosplayer, Teabagger, and Congressional Candidate Richard Iott is freaking everyone out and defending his Nazi play. And also defending Nazis – “They were doing what they thought was right for their country.”He’s also a movie producer, including the SciFi Channel fare Yeti: Curse of the Snow Demon! And if you disagree with his Nazi Parties, you’re a Democrat!
- FoxNews has opened FoxNewsLatino! Complete with a Spanish Language Section! And awful puns like La Tea No.
- Cartoon of the Day: