Some roundup stuff from the past week you may have missed…
Republican Delegate Dave Albo, one of the co-sponsors of Virginia’s trans-vaginal ultrasound bill (aka state-sanctioned rape), explains that his wife has stopped having sex with him because of his sponsoring of the bill.
And, yes, the trans-vaginal portion of the bill was modified, but it still passed yesterday
- Bill Koch – major Romney donor – does creepy stuff with women.
- Here’s another Billionaire Behaving Badly
- Pinal County Sheriff, and current Congressional candidate in Arizona’s 4th District Paul Babeu had a huge scandal where he is accused of threatening his undocumented male lover with deportation. That caused him to quit his position in the Mitt Romney campaign, but that’s it. Then some more things came out.
- Indiana State Representative Bob Morris (R- Of course!) refused to sign a pledge congratulating the Girl Scouts on their 100th anniversary “because the organization supports abortion and homosexuality.”
- In response to the flap about Mormons repeatedly baptising Anne Frank and other Holocaust victims, you can go to a website and turn dead Mormons into gay dead Mormons
- Marie Colvin – the most awesome female journalist ever – was killed in Syria
- From Protecting The Vote
- New York State Senator Mark J. Grisant (R, of course!) gets into brawls at casinos and may have been yelling racist remarks at the police.
- Explosives were found in a truck parked near the Kansas Statehouse, and a different nut was arrested for making threats to Governor Sam Brownback.
- Pete Hoekstra tries to erase all evidence of his racist anti-Chinese ad.
- And if you missed Fox News contributor Liz Trotta’s awful comments about women in the military, here it is.
- Picture of the day:
- Cartoon of the day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: Anne Frank, Arizona, Bill Koch, Bob Morris, Dave Albo, Frank VanderSloot, Girl Scouts, Holocaust, Immigration, Indiana, Kansas, Marie Colvin, Mark J. Grisant, Mitt Romney, Mormons, Nate Beeler, New York, not racist, Paul Babeu, Peter Hoekstra, Sam Brownback, Virginia
- The recession is over! Party time! Party time! WOOOOoooOOOOooOOO!!!
Wait, everything still sucks! This recession didn’t go anywhere!
- NY-18 GOP candidate Jim Russell used to write white supremacist essays!
It has been demonstrated that finches raised by foster parents of a different species of finch will later exhibit a lifelong sexual attraction toward the alien species. One wonders how a child’s sexual imprinting mechanism is affected by forcible racial integration and near continual exposure to media stimuli promoting interracial contact. The most serious implication of human sexual imprinting for our genetic future is that it would establish the destructiveness of school integration, especially in the middle and high-school years. One can only wonder to what degree the advocates of school integration, such as former NAACP attorney Jack Greenberg, were conscious of this scientific concept. It also compounds the culpability of media moguls who deliberately popularize miscegenation in films directed toward adolescents and pre-adolescents. In the midst of this onslaught against our youth, parents need to be reminded that they have a natural obligation, as essential as providing food and shelter, to instill in their children an acceptance of appropriate ethnic boundaries for socialization and for marriage.
The sociobiological warfare that our youth is subjected to is likely to be even more diabolical since it appears to deliberately exploit a biological theory of sexual imprinting at the critical period of sexual maturity. Movies like this past year’s spate of miscegenationist titles, Save the Last Dance, Crazy / Beautiful and O, a parody of Othello, appear deliberately designed to exploit the critical period of sexual imprinting in their target audiences of white pre-adolescent girls and adolescent young women.
- Bush’s FBI improperly investigated leftist groups, something we all knew but at least it is in report form now even though no one will be punished ever except Lady Liberty.
- “You should thank God” for bank bailouts says Charles Munger, the billionaire vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Ummm….No.
- Let’s hear it for the Lake Crystal newspaper The Tribune that published a racist joke! And by hear it for, I mean tell them to go shove their heads up their butts. Sideways.
- Corporations are people, except for when it comes to suing them for human rights abuses. Then they’re not. Thank you, 2nd Circuit US Court of Appeals! This case concerns families of seven Nigerians who sued Shell in regards to the company backing the government in doing violent crackdowns against oil exploration, executing the Nigerians. Also check this:
However, Shell Nigeria acknowledges it has made little human-rights progress with respect to the Joint Task Force, an army-navy-police organization the federal government deploys to patrol the maze of creeks, inlets, and mangrove swamps that make up the Niger Delta. This much-feared force has a well-earned reputation for brutality. In early 2005, for example, the Joint Task Force, responding to an attack on government officials near Odioma, killed 17 residents and burned the town to the ground.
- How to record the cops.
- Cartoon of the Day:
We’re getting threatened again, this time by our old pal Helene. You remember her? Her husband invented everything ever.
One thing he didn’t invent was a way to have us not make fun of her, thus she’s gone tattling to Dreamhost (our webhosting company) and “the property government authorities” – Looks like the jig is up! So here is her comment in full (found in the above link)
You caught me. Bet I had you going for a minute didn’t I?
In any event, I have contacted Dreamhost and the property government authorities about your posts. I’m sure you will understand since you love our government nowadays and would love to be a part of their enslavement.
In the future world of 2010, rogue debt collecting companies can destroy your life with nothing more than a piece of paper.
Remember when Anthem Blue Cross decided to raise rates a ridiculous amount and pretty much got the Health Care Reform passed because of it, then backed off? Well, they’re gonna raise the rates again!
Republican John Oxendine paid his former campaign manager’s consulting firm to dispatch Christian teenage volunteers from TeenPact door-to-door promoting his bid for Georgia governor. But I’m sure this is all in the up and up, except for the fact that the group TeenPact is a non-profit with tax-exempt status that isn’t suppose to be doing that and can be fined and stripped of their status.
Wanna cover the BP oil leak and not go exactly where BP tells you to go? Pay $40,000 and go to jail! FUBP.
Who is lamer? Sharron Angle for sending a cease-and-desist letter to the Reid campaign after they quoted her old campaign website (full of crazy stuff) or Harry Reid for his campaign complying with the cease-and-desist letter?
Riots in the USA! Yes, Puerto Rico is part of the USA, even if it isn’t a state.
Check out this awesome excessive force action!
Remember the Anonymous Tarp Wife who whined about being embarrassed because her husband’s crappy company destroyed the economy of the entire planet? Well, she’s Liz Peek, and now she thinks she can give financial advice. I’m no expert, but I have a feeling she’s completely and utterly wrong about everything.
Living wages are cool, unless you’re a jerk. Hey, there are lots of jerks in New York!
This WND dude used to love America more when it was a fictional country. But what do you expect from the author of Liberals: America’s Termites or It’s A Shame That Liberals, Unlike Hamsters, Never Eat Their Young. I think he needs a longer book title.