If you missed the latest of the many many boring Republican presidential debates (I don’t blame you!), then you missed the Tea Party crowd at the CNN/Tea Party Express (bleh!) Debate cheering for a hypothetical 30 year old productive worker with no health insurance to die. Party of life, indeed! Let’s see how many of those angry mob members themselves don’t have health insurance.
- Clarence Thomas being corrupts as fuck is finally getting a wee bit of traction. Nothing will happen, of course.
- I’m sure having an Obama impersonator tell racial jokes will totally get more minority votes!
- The Best Health Care in the World means robbing a bank for $1 just so you can get health care.
- Two aides to former Maryland Governor Robert Ehrlich (R) have been indicted for conspiracy to suppress black votes. See? Jobs created by Republicans thanks to their other racism!
- Scott Adams defends rapists
- What If Jews Had Followed the Palestinian Path?
- Arizona continues to be a wonderful state to live.
- Cartoon of the Day:
Crazy Teabagger Nevada Senate Candidate Sharron Angle is on government health care.
Tea Party Patriots got a $1 million anonymous donation from someone horrible. Grass roots millionaires! Remember that Tea Party Patriots was the “grassroots” teabagger group formed by Freedomworks and Washington insider Dick Armey, who still secretly run TPP despite claiming not to.
Health insurance companies decide that they aren’t going to insure kids only anymore. Thank goodness we don’t have single payer, because…..uh…socialism, I guess. Little Billy we be happy as he dies since his mom can’t afford to insure both him and herself.
Senator Saxby Chambliss’s staffers spend their days writing hate comments on websites.