- So the curbstomper guy is Tim Profitt, a (now former) Bourbon County coordinator for Rand Paul. He went on camera (hiding his face) demanding an apology from the girl whose head he stomped on! In order to respect Profitt’s wishes to hide his face, don’t look at this photo of him I’m posting:
Here is his video demanding an apology from his assault victim:
- Between Tim Profitt’s curb stomping, Joe Miller’s goons “arresting” a journalist, a Democrat getting arrested at an Eric Cantor event, and a man assaulting another young lady in Washington named Christie Stordeur over her protesting Rossi’s senate bid, Teabag America looks to be a land where goon squads run free to beat and arrest whoever and whatever they want.
- No, there was not thousands of black Confederate soldiers.
- Millionaire Terry Forcht is too busy dropping tons of cash to American Crossroads to bother to fix up his nursing homes so they aren’t abusive horror houses, especially since Jack Conway is running for senate and also the guy prosecuting Terry Forcht for having such horrible nursing homes.
- A guy who makes money off of fear of Islam that also promotes fear of Islam? Capitalism wins again!
- Black people voting in your precinct? Report them with the new Voter Fraud App!
Think I was kidding about that? Read on…
- Two older white women are going around visiting elderly black voters who filled out absentee ballots and grilling them on if they had help filling out the ballots. They are NOT doing the same to elderly white absentee voters.
- A McDonald’s franchise owner in Ohio named Paul Siegfried left a note with his employee’s paychecks saying they ain’t gonna get any raises or benefits unless Republicans with the election. This is voter intimidation, so this guy is in real trouble.
- Cartoon of the Day: