Some roundup stuff from the past week you may have missed…
Republican Delegate Dave Albo, one of the co-sponsors of Virginia’s trans-vaginal ultrasound bill (aka state-sanctioned rape), explains that his wife has stopped having sex with him because of his sponsoring of the bill.
And, yes, the trans-vaginal portion of the bill was modified, but it still passed yesterday
- Bill Koch – major Romney donor – does creepy stuff with women.
- Here’s another Billionaire Behaving Badly
- Pinal County Sheriff, and current Congressional candidate in Arizona’s 4th District Paul Babeu had a huge scandal where he is accused of threatening his undocumented male lover with deportation. That caused him to quit his position in the Mitt Romney campaign, but that’s it. Then some more things came out.
- Indiana State Representative Bob Morris (R- Of course!) refused to sign a pledge congratulating the Girl Scouts on their 100th anniversary “because the organization supports abortion and homosexuality.”
- In response to the flap about Mormons repeatedly baptising Anne Frank and other Holocaust victims, you can go to a website and turn dead Mormons into gay dead Mormons
- Marie Colvin – the most awesome female journalist ever – was killed in Syria
- From Protecting The Vote
- New York State Senator Mark J. Grisant (R, of course!) gets into brawls at casinos and may have been yelling racist remarks at the police.
- Explosives were found in a truck parked near the Kansas Statehouse, and a different nut was arrested for making threats to Governor Sam Brownback.
- Pete Hoekstra tries to erase all evidence of his racist anti-Chinese ad.
- And if you missed Fox News contributor Liz Trotta’s awful comments about women in the military, here it is.
- Picture of the day:
- Cartoon of the day:
Categories: #culturewar, #drainclogs, #politicians, #pundits Tags: Anne Frank, Arizona, Bill Koch, Bob Morris, Dave Albo, Frank VanderSloot, Girl Scouts, Holocaust, Immigration, Indiana, Kansas, Marie Colvin, Mark J. Grisant, Mitt Romney, Mormons, Nate Beeler, New York, not racist, Paul Babeu, Peter Hoekstra, Sam Brownback, Virginia
- Conservatives have turned to murder and mutilation of cats in order to threaten Democrats:
NSFW for Dead Cat Photo
- These gun target signs put up on the doors of Missouri Democrats are totally peaceful surveyor symbols and not a threat the FBI should deal with!
- And another conservative calls for murdering the President to save Israel…
- Here’s some crazy from reddit:
- Hollywood bigwigs have become giant babies because they were unsuccessful in buying Obama over SOPA/PIPA.
- Apple doesn’t manufacture iPhones in the US because of our pesky anti-slavery laws.
- Cartoon of the Day:
This headline greated visitors to the FoxNewsLatino site, Fox’s Latino-interest news service:
It was mysteriously pulled later in the day.
- “Screw you, poor children!” – Wilson Lucom’s widow Hilda Lucom, after suing to get Lucom’s will and it’s donation of millions of dollars to Panama charities declared void.
- Remember during one of the many marches in DC some teabagger sent out a memo telling people not to go on certain subway routes because of black people? Now an actual black person got killed by one of those routes, and the teabagger is a perfect storm of cheering and smugness.
- In case you missed it, “Not a witch” witch Christine O’Donnell has super-maxi-ultra-secret-supreme top secret access to how China is gonna take over the US.
- The US Chamber of Commerce gets lots of money from overseas entities and is blowing the cash on attack ads against Democratic candidates, meaning Christine O’Donnell might be right…except she’s on the side of the foreign takeoverers!
vSharron Angle tried to get one of her opponents to drop out of the race, even trying to offer him future favors with her DC insider mojo….but remember, she’s an outsiders candidate! CrooksandLiars cleared up the audio.
- National Republican Senatorial Committee wanted “a ‘Hicky’ Blue Collar look” for its ad for the West Virginia senate bashing Governor Joe Manchin. They don’t seem to think too highly of their constituents.
“We are going for a ‘Hicky’ Blue Collar look,” read the casting call for the ad, being aired by the National Republican Senatorial Committee. “These characters are from West Virginia so think coal miner/trucker looks.”
“Clothing Suggestions” included jeans, work boots, flannel shirt, denim shirt, “Dickie’s type jacket with t-shirt underneath,” down-filled vest, “John Deer [sic] hats (not brand new, preferably beat up),” “trucker hats (not brand new, preferably beat up).”
- Banks are breaking into homes, changing the locks, stealing stuff, and you can’t do a damn thing about it. USA! USA! USA!! At least Obama is gonna veto the awful awful bill that somehow got passed in the Senate while the unemployment extensions, public option, tax cuts, climate change legislation, and don’t ask all can’t seem to get voted on.
- Lou Dobbs hates the illegals…unless they’re painting his house!
- Cartoon of the Day:
- Been sick so sorry about the lack of updates.
- Speaking of sick…fake ACORN pimp, failed wiretapper, and Breitbart’s best bud James O’Keefe was caught trying to “seduce” a CNN anchor or something. Whatever it was, it is hilarious he thought he could pull it off. Here are some of the documents about it, a pro-read.
- Time Magazine writes an article about the militia movement.
- Things that make you hang your head in shame:
U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago.
Many of those infected were encouraged to pass the infection onto others as part of the study
- Ohio-13 GOP congressional candidate Tom Ganley is accused of picking up a woman at a teabagger rally, taking her back to his office, and trying to teabag her himself.
Ganley told her he wanted her to dominate her, parade her on a leash and have sex with her in front of his “play friends,” the suit says. It accuses him of grabbing her from behind, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her and, despite her resistance, reaching into her pants.
Yeah, but liberals are the sick perverts…
Tom Ganley has been sued like hundreds of times before, though that was all related to business problems.
D.C. Douglas has a new video about NOH8
- Saxby Chambliss reportedly fired that unnamed staffer who was posting hate stuff.
- Meg Whitman hates illegals, except when they’re doing her dishes and raising her kids.
- Blackwater is still around and still getting government contracts.
- Cartoons of the Day:
Find out what would happen if the Tea Party took over the Funnies Page! Click through to see all the comics!
Boy was Resistnet mad when Arizona’s sb1070 was partially overturned by a federal judge. They got so made, they forgot they were supposed to be the peaceful resistance and just became the angry mob. Luckily, Politisink.com was there with our handy PrintScreen button and captured the action for all to see. Thrill as Real Patriots try to outdo each other for how eager they are to overthrow the country! It’s amazing, especially when the moderator tells them to stop yet doesn’t bother to delete or punish anyone and even joins in on parts of the discussions! That’s why Wingnut Web is here!
Resistnet starts off with a bang calling for the death of Senator Barbara Boxer because she’s proud of her job…
James Gragg then declares that if the Arizona Immigration Law isn’t left standing, it is WAR! He means it, he posted a terrible drawing!
Resistnet now allows you to say “wetbacks” with no penalty! Thanks, Resistnet!
Fluoride in the water and Chemtrails? I think I’m getting close to winning Conspiracy Theory Bingo!
Well, it looks like a Federal Judge put the smack down on Arizona’s fancy new Immigration law, thus the wingnuts have gone loco on the internet. One fun thing is the return of this lovely email forward, which has mutated slightly since the last time I saw it. Sort of like the flu!
If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Mexican borders illegally you will jailed for two years.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political prison to rot.
If you cross the United States border illegally you get:
1 – A job
2 – A driver’s license
3 – A Social Security card
4 – Welfare
5 – Food stamps
6 – Credit cards
7 – Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
8 – Free education
9 – Free health care
10 – A lobbyist in Washington
11 – Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language
12 – Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to – and do – die
for your right to the ways and means of our @#$%—-ution
13 – And the right to carry the flag of your country – the one you walked
out on – while you call America racist and protest that you don’t get
My favorite part is how this version somehow can’t bring itself to type out Constitution and instead goes with @#$%—-ution. What the frak is that?
Oh, and you don’t get those things in America for being illegal.
Now, the lovely subtext of this email forward is that the author seems to think that all the so called “evil” countries doing horrible things to people is something to admire. So let’s be more like North Korea, America!
- FreeRepublic.com is getting sued by a lawyer who buys up content rights from newspapers and then sues blogs that reprint the content. Basically, he’s a Copyright Troll, which is like a Patent Troll. He’s also a giant douchebag if this Wired write-up is to be believed. He has to be bad because we’re siding with FreeRepublic.com on this one! We’ll have more on Freerepublic’s last time they got sued by newspapers in the upcoming history of FreeRepublic.com article.
- Republican Colorado U.S. Senate candidate Ken Buck called Birthers “dumbasses”!
- Tom Tancredo (Racist-CO) will run for governor of Colorado as a Constitution Party Candidate! And he’s already gotten into shouting matches!
- Texas Rep. Lamar Smith (R-of course) was on Lou Dobb’s radio show saying Obama’s close to violating his oath of office. Tom Tancredo isn’t one to speak softly, he just up and says “Mr. Obama is a more serious threat to America than al Qaeda.”
- Republican Tennessee Rep. Zach Wamp (R-03) is planning on seceding from the union over the health care bill. He quickly backpedaled faster than Lance Armstrong twisted backwards.
- In the midst of the whole flap over Shirley Sherrod, the Senate strips funding for Black Farmers who were discriminated against for decades. Good job, senate! By good I mean bad.
- WikiLeaks posted a bajillion leaked military documents about Afghanistan
- US Pay Czar Kenneth Feinberg is a giant pussy who just cost you $1.6 billion. Change.
- Michele Bachman can’t do anything right – Her rollout of the Tea Party Caucus was filled with blunder after blunder.
- What if Sharron Angle held a press conference, and then ran away when the press actually tried to ask her questions!? Wonder no more cuz it happened!
- Operation Rescue founder Randall Terry has launched a campaign to burn Lindsay Graham in effigy because he is not voting against Elena Kagan
- Salon sez:
The IRS filing of American Crossroads, an outside 527 group that was conceived by Rove and ex-RNC chair Ed Gillespie, gives a good taste of who is funding the GOP effort to make big gains in the House and Senate come the fall. The group has already burned through $600,000 on ads attacking Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, who is facing a reelection contest against Republican Sharron Angle (see one of the spots below). Chaired by another ex-RNC chair, Mike Duncan, American Crossroads has pledged to raise $50 million to beat Democrats in the midterms and has been seen by some as a competitor to the Republican National Committee itself.
- There are no limits on how much corporations, unions, and individuals can donate to 527 groups.
Those four dudes: Trevor Rees-Jones, president of Dallas-based Chief Oil and Gas $1 million; Bradley Wayne Hughes, chairman of Public Storage Inc, $1.55 million to date; Harold Simmons, owner of Southwest Louisiana Land LLC; Robert Rowling, owner of TRT Holdings, $1 million.
- Buy an Obama Stress Head, mofos! The Weekly Standard could sure use the cash.
- Cartoon of the Day:
Categories: #astroturf, #culturewar, #drainclogs Tags: Afghanistan, American Crossroads, Birthers, Colorado, Elena Kagan, FreeRepublic.com, Immigration, Karl Rove, Ken Buck, Kenneth Feinberg, Lamar Smith, Michele Bachmann, Mike Lester, Nevada, not racist, Operation Rescue, Randall Terry, Sharron Angle, Shirley Sherrod, Tea Party Caucus, Tennessee, Texas, Tom Tancredo, Wikileaks, Zach Wamp
There are three big stories right now:
1- NAACP vs Teabaggers
The NAACP supported a resolution condemning the racism at some Tea Party events and asking that Tea Party groups condemn the racism as well, and that drove the Teabaggers into a frothing furor of hate and bile. The foam from their mouths flooded six states and 329 people drowned.
Mark Williams, the spokesperson for Tea Party Express (friends of our buddies at Resistnet.com) said:
They make more money off of race than any slave trader ever. It’s time groups like the NAACP went to the trash heap of history where they belong with all the other vile racist groups that emerged in our history.
Here is a nice video of the racism that doesn’t exist:
2- The Immigration list being sent around Utah – someone is sending around an email list of 1300 names (including 200 children) of supposed illegal immigrants, including names, birth dates, addresses, and SSNs. Yes, their social security numbers. Supporters justify this by saying that the illegals are using fake SSNs. Note that they are saying this without seeing the list, knowing anything about it, or being concerned at all that someone broke into some sort of database and pulled all this private information and is sending it all over the internet. Followup reports have mentioned that some of the names on the list are US citizens.
A letter from the anonymous group Concerned Citizens for the United States attached to the list also pointed out that six women on the list were pregnant and should be deported immediately.
The CCUS website ( http://ccoa.us/ ) is just a giant .JPG image with standard conservative crazy writing and fonts/colors with an embedded audio file.
Here is another goofy website one of the writers here found: http://illegalalienreport.com/ It’s a site where you can report illegal aliens yourself!
3- Obama=Hitler billboard that got put up in Iowa and was quickly covered up as everyone on the planet was offended except idiot Teabaggers.
Erick Erickson, RedState.com guy and CNN employee who is an expert on goat-fucking child molesters, says the GOP should use racial fearmongering to demonize blacks to scare up votes.
And here is FoxNews anchor Megyn Kelly flipping out over this issue.
In other Black People Fearmongering news, Republican Tennessee Congressional candidate George Flinn is caught in a dirty three-way primary battle where he is now being accused of being a gangsta rap overlord. Yes, a gangsta rap overlord.
Conservatives think Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, George Soros, and Harry Reid are giant monsters, and now one GOP group has decided to just make Nancy Pelosi an actual giant monster in their commercials. I am sure the fact that she is gunned down by Republicans is totally not a threat and it would have been perfectly acceptable to make a commercial with liberals gunning down George W. Bush in 2003.
“Illegals gonna cut off your head!” – Arizona Governor Jan Brewer.
Dem Senator Mary Landrieu is pretty awful, unless you are an oil company.
One thing you learn on the internet is that Digby is usually right. Here she talks about Terrance Wall, conservative idealist who got screwed over because Real Conservatives are a bunch of money-grubbing bastards.
Um….what the fuck is wrong with Arizona??